About the Gritty Discipleship
- The Gritty Discipleship Program is a six month commitment to one-on-one discipleship. Each girl will be assigned an advisor, selected by Pastor Sheila Bowling. During this program, we will be focusing on topics such as: spiritual growth, prayer, building relationship with God and others, and accountability.
- The Gritty Discipleship Program is designed for teen girls and young adult women, ages 12-30. This program is for born again Christians, wantng to further their relationship with Christ through intentonal discipleship.
- It is our desire to see young girls and women together growing spiritually, building relatonships and a community with one another and their churches.
Young Women- together growing spiritually, building relationships and a community.
Can whole youth Groups go through the Discipleship Program?
Some youth groups will decide to use this as their local discipleship program for their girls. In which case the women advisors would be women within their local church Linking arms with youth pastors to ensure each young girl is being discipled.
What to expect
This program is an extension of Gritty Women of God, our vision being to raise up and train our daughters. Through much prayer and consideration, we felt impressed to offer something more to our Gritty Girls and our Young Adult Gritty Women. We are not doing away with our Gritty Conferences (ages 12-21), Gritty Discipleship is an addition to what God has been doing and is doing in our conferences.
As part of Gritty Discipleship, we encourage the girls to be active in their local youth groups. We are not intending to take the place of local church’s youth pastors. We are simply an additional resource, coming along side to help these young women on a daily basis. We have a strong desire to not only see youth and young women set free in a moment with God, but we desire to walk with them through life’s ups and downs.
Our desire is to see Christ formed in them so that they know who they are in Christ. It is our mission that they know how to stand and how to fight in the spirit; empowering them for their purpose in Christ, ultimately impacting their generation for the Kingdom.
How to Join
Registration is limited and will be closed after January 15, 2021. Please complete an online registration. If you have any other questions, please feel free to email @ email@example.com.
Certificate of Completion
- In order to receive your certificate of completion, all participants are required to watching the video teachings, turning in journal writings, and attending Encounter Weekend Retreat. If you are unable to attend Encounter, please let your advisor know and we will contact you.
- Please note that if a participant joins your youth group after the program has started, they can be added to program to go through but may not be able to receive certificate of completion.